Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service

    So a couple months ago my family and I decided to eat at a place called Ruth Chris stake house. It was probably the best steak I ever had and the staff was ready to please. So let me take you through my experience at this wonderful steak house. First off you arrive and you have to oblige to a dress code, pretty much dress a bit fancy ( not necessarily suit fancy but nice looking.) well you walk in and the host takes your name and seats you. After a few moment some one comes by offers the adults beers and wines and other alcoholic drinks and any one under 21 soft drinks to milk and juice. After a few more minutes they bring out the beverages and take your order, and as this is all happening everyone who is serving is extremely positive and happy and I rubs off when they come by and makes the atmosphere really positive. It reminds me about a quote I read by the CEO of a company called Zappos " our whole goal at Zappos is for the Zappos brand to be about the very best customer service and customer experience." Well it seemed like the steak house had the same idea. Well after they took our order they started making the food and you can smell it from your seat and when it comes out, its still is sizzling on the plate and when you cut it and eat you first piece it's like butter it is so tender. After you eat you delicious steak you can get dessert and they make it in front of you which ands to the experience. All in all it is a bit expensive but it was worth the $200 bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment