Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

  Hello, I am an audio producer that focuses on folly ( sound effects) and dialogue recording, along with music recording here and there. I don't consider any of the work I do as " work " or a "job". In honest opinion it is an occupation that I love to do, I can't consider it a job because I may imply that I don't love the what I do. I will always try to pump out the best quality I can. I mainly like to focus on video games sound effects and dialogue. I also believe that you should do what makes you happy and live your life to the fullest and let obstacles be obstacles, not walls that stop you completely. Wether it be just sitting in a studio and working with a team to make the sounds for the next big title of video game coming out, or working on mixes or editing music I will never hate what I do. I want to be able to make my own studio at some point in the future. Also being able to go to some big gaming events will be pretty cool. I'm to try my hardest to do what I can the fastest I can and keep my quality as high as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment